Authorized Sandler Training Center in BC Interior
John is an accomplished sales person and manager with over 20 years sales and sales management experience. Beginning in sales in 1990 as a sales representative, he progressed to territory manager, sales manager, division manager and national sales and marketing manager roles throughout his career.
Lucy is passionate about people, and believes salespeople and frontline service providers are any company's #1 asset. She's an avid believer that supporting those employees with training will return investment to the top and bottom lines.
Success is not an accident... it's a choice.
We are real "trainers" not "enter"trainers — we aren't here to "motivate" others — we work with motivated people who are willing to:
• Be held accountable
• Challenge the status quo — do something radically different
• Be responsible
• Be honest enough for us to be able to help
• Work on defining their own "winning behaviors" and then being held
to talk on executing them on a regular basis
• Work as hard on their own professional development as an Olympic athlete does in the four years they work for seconds to minutes of "performance" We understand the mind of "salespeople" better than anyone.
We know what it takes to:
• Hire effectively
• Establish goals so real that individuals strive for them daily
• Build compensation programs that drive behaviors
• Manage behavior vs managing results
• Lead effectively — to lead is to serve
• Communicate in a compelling manner
• Build a business and a team faster than anyone thought possibl
• Take a business who are at their peak and move the bar up
• Make a difference in our clients' lives — to teach them how to be
the best they choose to be
It is impossible for an organization or an individual to grow unless
"learning exceeds experience."