Authorized Sandler Trainer British Columbia
Sandler Training® is a sales and sales management development firm providing individuals and companies with proven results oriented training. At our offices based in British Columbia, we provide long-term reinforcement "executional" training. We are experts in sales and sales management training.
Don't settle for less than the best results any longer. Sandler Training delivers proven processes and methodology.
John is an accomplished sales person and manager with over 30 years sales and sales management experience. Beginning in sales in 1990 as a sales representative, he progressed to territory manager, sales manager, division manager and national sales and marketing manager roles throughout his career.
Lucy is passionate about people, and believes salespeople and frontline service providers are any company's #1 asset. She's an avid believer that supporting those employees with training will return investment to the top and bottom lines.
We are real "trainers" not "enter"trainers — we aren't here to "motivate" others — we work with motivated people who are willing to:
• Be held accountable
• Challenge the status quo — do something radically different
• Be responsible
• Be honest enough for us to be able to help
• Work on defining their own "winning behaviors" and then being held
to talk on executing them on a regular basis
• Work as hard on their own professional development as an Olympic athlete does in the four years they work for seconds to minutes of "performance" We understand the mind of "salespeople" better than anyone.
• Hire effectively
• Establish goals so real that individuals strive for them daily
• Build compensation programs that drive behaviors
• Manage behavior vs managing results
• Lead effectively — to lead is to serve
• Communicate in a compelling manner
• Build a business and a team faster than anyone thought possibl
• Take a business who are at their peak and move the bar up
• Make a difference in our clients' lives — to teach them how to be
the best they choose to be
It is impossible for an organization or an individual to grow unless
"learning exceeds experience."
• Sick and tired of spending money on training that doesn't work.
• Willing to look at another way of managing your sales force based on "behaviors" rather than "results"
• A risk taker
• Of the mind-set that real, lasting and meaningful change takes time.
• Money, margin and market-share motivated.
• Open to viewing your sales team in the same manner that coaches and general managers of professional sports teams do.
• Willing to hold yourself and your people accountable on a consistent basis.
• Comfortable with the concept of change - real change.
• Committed to your people and your business.
• Not satisfied with the status-quo while others around you grow.
• A believer in life-long learning knowing that growth cannot occur unless "learning exceeds
• Willing to spend the money needed and see training as an investment rather than an expense.
• People minded and really believe that people are your greatest asset.
• Not afraid to go for "great"
Sandler's fully customizable training allows us to effectively serve clients in variety of industries, and company sizes. Our clients are in IT, Banking, Healthcare and many others, and include small to mid-sized through large organizations
Our office is dynamic, fast-paced and all about the clients we serve. Creating job fulfillment for the people who work with us is also a high priority. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, flexible schedules to help employees achieve work/life balance, and ongoing training to help them advance in their careers.
Sandler has been recognized with multiple national awards, including "Training Industry Top 20 Training Companies" and "Selling Power Magazine Top 20 Sales Training Companies."
Get Our Newsletters